On Thursday, May 14, 2015, at the Cork Factory Hotel at Urban Place, friends and community members witnessed the announcement of a new strategic plan for CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health and were among the first to experience new commissioned artwork by Freiman Stoltzfus.
Masterpiece Marketing was honored to be part of this exciting event. Guests were greeted by superhero kids in costume, handed paper airplane programs, and treated to delicious food. A new film was unveiled to introduce the strategic plan’s six revolutionary tactics.
GIVING WINGS TO BIG IDEAS: Strategic Plan
Attendees heard about six revolutionary tactics that will change the face of children’s health in Lancaster County. CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health is positioned to be:
- A Provider – offering services in the community.
- An Advocate – advocating for change.
- A Grant Making – supporting children’s health services and programs.
- An innovator – starting new initiatives.
- A Facilitator – bringing stakeholders together.
- An educator – teaching the knowledge and skills to make healthier choices.
CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health is also introducing three strategic initiatives:
- Children’s oral health: Assure that every child in the Lancaster Community has a dental home.
- Access to care: Secure health insurance coverage/benefits for all children in the Lancaster Community
- Emerging issues in children’s health: Cultivate a learning environment committed to the development of innovation and impactful solutions not only for our currently identified program areas but also to finding strategies and solutions to address the future health needs, barriers and challenges facing children in the Lancaster Community.